Clinical Pearls – II addresses nutritional solutions to problems that confront a large percentage of our patients. Included are some of the most commonly performed and often abnormal laboratory tests. Dr. Schmitt suggests practical “nutritional normals” for a number of tests and demonstrates procedures for evaluating each patient’s unique nutritional status. Once again, Dr. Schmitt’s 35-plus years of clinical experience creates a distinct perspective on “the old and the new” by pairing the best clinical information from years past with cutting edge information.
The Clinical Pearls – II seminar recordings will help you to identify and correct:
- The 30% of patients who need anemia related nutrients, even if they are not anemic
- Everyday nutritional factors that affect genetic expression
- Fatty acid issues – from “vitamin F” to prostaglandins & leukotrienes
- Dr. Schmitt’s unique presentation of fatty acids in clinical practice
- A modern look at cholesterol and triglycerides
- How we addressed essential fatty acids before they became popular
- The effects of acid-alkaline imbalances on stress and spinal mechanics
- Dietary effects on major neurotransmitters
- Vitamins Every Medicine Cabinet Should Contain
The Clinical Pearls DVDs are edited and fully indexed.